Any big list on things that have been discussed 99,999 times on the web won't get our attention. Tech lovers don't need another Tech Guide (we already have one). They need valuable and meaningful tips that they can benefit from.
Content will need to meet our policies before being published
Content published on UT cannot be re-published or mirrored elsewhere
Content can be edited, updated or deleted by UT at any time
Content can be accompanied with ads, downloadable content
Content author is responsible for copyright or trademark infringement
Submitting Your Post
Email info [at] uchetechs [dot] com
Attach completed article in a word document
Short personal bio with no more than one link
Include image files on articles (optional)
- All outbound links will be set to ‘no follow’ if it links to a low-quality website.
- All posts must be at least 1500 words
- We link only to site with DA 20+ and PA 25+ and Above (Considerable For Quality Contents).
- Publishing time can vary from 1 to 2 days, depending on where it can fit in our blog schedule.
- Make sure to mention at least one or two links to your writing samples
- Submit 3 to 4 headlines that you think our readers would love and are based around your areas of expertise.
- Payment is required before posts go live on our website.
Fee: To keep our blog growing and reduce spam submissions we have a small admin fee for every post reviewed and published. Submit your content to learn more.