If you have come across a problem in which your Samsung phone flickers at the bottom of the screen either white or green color and you don't know how it started or you have tried different ways to stop it and it didn't.....
....Then this post teaches you How To stop Screen Flickering On Android Devices.
ADVANTAGES OF SCREEN FILTER APP
Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt. Far more powerful than Android's built-in brightness setting. Great for low-light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. It even saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
FEATURES OF SCREEN FILTER APP
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
SCREEN NOT FILTERED
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK *** 1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) on Samsung galaxy j7 hold power button for 10 seconds 2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting 3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again.Uchetechs isnt responsible for any damage you face.Be careful!. If you do not understand this post very well or you have questions kindly comment below and get instant response DOWNLOAD Screen Flickering On Android