MTN mPulse DataPlans 100MB for N50, 350MB for N150
MTN recent changes to their MTN Pulse Night plan was a shock - Reduction of 500MB for N25 to 225MB for N25. Now, MTN Surprises the world with a new Data Plan.
UPDATE: MTN mpulse plans has been reduced to 100MB for N50 weekly and 350MB for N150 Monthly
MTN introduced new two Data plans which are; MTN mPulse which will be considered in this post and MTN DealZone.
In this blog post, you will learn everything you need to know about MTN mPulse plan, Subscription codes, Validity, and benefits.
What is MTN mPulse
MTN mPulse is a new tariff plan available for Nigerian teenagers between the ages of 9 – 15yrs, which offers 350MB data for N150 and many other bonuses. This plan, along with the mPulse website, is mainly designed to facilitate young students' learning with relevant life and digital skills for success in this fast-evolving world.
MTN mPulse Features
The MTN Nigeria mPulse service has two basic features which are the mPulse tariff and the mPulse website.
About MTN mPulse Tariff Plan
This new prepaid tariff plan offers Pre-Teen and Teen subscribers from 9 and 15 years old well-tailored data bundles, special birthday reward, and national calls charges at the rate of just 15k/secs.
MTN mPulse Benefits
1. Students enjoy - Free WhatsApp for 1 Week Every Month: Customers on MTN mPulse plan will enjoy 7 days free WhatsApp access upon the first recharge of N100 and above in a calendar month.
2. N200 date of birth Reward - Subscribers on the mPulse tariff plan will enjoy a once-in-a-year gift of N200 on their birthday.
3. Bonus Data - You get free 10MB when you recharge N100 and free 20MB for N200 recharge. This is, however, applicable only on first recharges per week, and data validity is 7 days.
4. Parent-Child Link: For ease and convenience, a parent will be able to link a child’s number to her/his number and automatically share a set amount of airtime/data on a weekly/monthly basis.
MTN mPulse Website
MTN Mpulse website is designed to equip students both in primary, junior and senior secondary school for academic growth and development in strengths and passions, with intellectual games and a wide array of skill development tutorial videos.
It also helps you prepare better for exams with certified preparation materials and past questions for Common Entrance, JSCE, WAEC, JAMB, Post UTME.
MTN mPulse Data Plans and Offers
MTN mPulse comes with two special data plans to access ONLY the mPulse website, which are:
100MB for N50 (valid for 7 days)
350MB for N150 (Valid for 1 month)
MTN mPulse Plan Migration Code
To opt-in to MTN mPulse, dial 3441# or send mPulseto 131 from a new or existing MTN SIM. Alternatively, you can open the MyMTN app, navigate to tariff plan and tap mPulse to migrate.
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
Q. How do I sign up to the mPulse website? A. Go to mpulse.mtnonline.com in your browser • In the Login/Sign Up section, Click the I’m a Student icon or I’m a Parent icon and enter all the information required to register.
Q. Will I be charged for joining mPulse website? A. No, sign up to the mPulse website is totally free!
Q. I’m a student, what do I stand to gain if I join the mPulse website? A. You will gain access to the following:
• Certified preparation materials for Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, JAMB, and PostUTME
• Past Questions and Answers on Common Entrance, WAEC, NECO, JAMB and PostUTME
• Youtube Tutorial videos on a wide variety of topics: Technology, Programming, Leadership, Vocational Skills, Entrepreneurship, Language, etc.
• Exciting single-player and multi-player games
• Trending music and sports videos
• Buy mPulse data plans
• Migrate your MTN line to the mPulse tariff plan
Q. Do I need to pay for these services? A. Access to the Youtube tutorial, music, and sports videos is free (only data charges apply). For the education and game services, you have up to 14 days free trial access, after which you can pay (between N10 to N300) to subscribe for the services.
Q. Can I access other YouTube outside the mPulse YouTube content? A. No The YouTube content on MTNmPulse website have been carefully selected for you, you can only access these content on the website.
Q. How can I check my mPulse airtime balance? A. Customer will be able to check their airtime balance by dialing *556#.
Q. How do I subscribe to the mPulse weekly and monthly special data bundle plan? A. You can subscribe to any of the mPulse Special Data bundle by doing any of the following:
Dial *344# and then, select data bundle of choice from the menu.
To check the data balance dial *559*93#.
Q. How do I check my special data bundle balance? A. Dial *344*2*2#.
Q. Can I access all website with the mPulse special data bundle? A. No, you can only access mPulse Website with the special data bundle.
This is all about MTN mPulse. Also, there is a way to power all apps and use the MB to browse and download other than Mpulse Site. It was posted on our Telegram Channel First before it leaked.
UcheTechs.Com (UT) was launched in 2017, by Ezedimbu Uchenna Wisdom, a blogger and web designer from Nigeria. Taking UcheTechs to the top wasn't easy, but I envisioned and has thus developed, UT as a platform of trending Games and Gadgets Tutorials.