Fix Invalid Licence Verification Key Error In Gameloft Games
Have you come across some Gameloft Android games which don't allow you to play them without being installed from playstore? This Invalid Licence Key Verification occurs more in Gameloft games and one is The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Apk which users really need.
Fixing the Invalid Verification key isn't difficult and works without root access. The funny part about this is that Google play will unlock the game for you and you just sit, relax and enjoy. Here is what you should do...
Fix Invalid Licence Key in Gameloft Games like Spider Man 2
The real reason users want to get past this in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is because the game is a paid game and really expensive. Also, gameloft restricted other gaming websites like Apk Here from posting it. And even if you had access to the game, you must download and install it from play store.
Now there is hope, this method might not make sense for Spiderman since it is paid, but it will for other Gameloft games like Gangstar Vegas, e.t.c
here is how to bypass that...
1. Download the game Apk obb + data file from your desired online store
2. Move the data to Android>data and obb to android>obb
3. Install and open the game, but it will say Invalid Licence Verification Key.
4. Now, uninstall the Apk while renaming the obb or data file so that it will not be deleted.
5. Now go to playstore and download the desired game, ones it reaches like 1kb, stop it.
6. Now you should see the new folder is created, move the obb or data file to the folder.
7. Boom, you are now a verified user with the verification key.
Now, just installed the Apk and play the game!
This is the working method I discovered and experimented with. It works and it is the best!.
Comment if you have any questions and don't forget to share. Goodbye for now!