Are you tired of your Android device that keeps Freezing? Yea, that can be very frustrating. Sometimes this happens on startup or when the device Data is being used. So if your Android phone is frozen and won't do anything, this post will guide you how to fix that.
Although there are many options that might come to your Aid like Flashing the device, Factory Reset or installing another CUstom ROM, these are some Advanced tips and you should always look for the easier methods before assuming the worst.
Nevertheless, Flashing An Android phone can stop the annoying android phone from Freezing up. This is an easy Android trick and you should also try it. Also, deleting your recently installed App can also stop your Android device from Freezing.
WHAT TO DO WHEN PHONE FREE AND WON'T TURN OFF
The general method is to remove your Android Battery From the Device (If removable). Now, if your device or smartphone is Non-removable like that of Infinix devices, there will be another option.
This is unlikely to happen to Infinix devices. What you should do is;
1. Hold the Power Button Till It Shows Power Options
2. Hold the Power button and all volume Keys at the same time for some minutes.
3. Have patience till the touch screen starts working.
4. Which is the last, allow the device battery to discharge
1. Press the Menu key to display the Android device menu, then tap the “Applications” icon to open the Apps screen.
2. Tap the “Settings” > “Backup & Reset” > Factory Data Reset.
3. Now head to Erase All Data and click it.
4. Click reformat SD Card Also.
5. Tap Reset Phone. Afterward, the device either reboots automatically.
FIX AN ANDROID DEVICE THAT FREEZES | STEP 2
1. Power off the phone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down key +Power button while continuing to hold the Volume Down key.
3. Release both buttons when the Android Recovery menu displays.
4. Press the Volume Down key to scroll to the Factory Reset option. Press the Power key to select the option. The data wipe is performed and the master reset completes. The Reboot System Now option appears.
5. Press the Power button to reboot the device. Factory settings are restored.
This is how you can Fix An Android Phone That Freezes . Your satisfaction is my concern. Come back for more updates like this.
UcheTechs.Com (UT) was launched in 2017, by Ezedimbu Uchenna Wisdom, a blogger and web designer from Nigeria. Taking UcheTechs to the top wasn't easy, but I envisioned and has thus developed, UT as a platform of trending Games and Gadgets Tutorials.
Join Us on Telegram for discussion