MTN has a new data plan which offers you 1GB for just N100 Airtime that can be used for 1 month on any smartphone. This MTN N100 for 1GB is an official data plan which isn't a free browsing trick, so you can try it out.
In addition, this plan is based on eligibility, not everyone can use it, just like MTN N200 for 1GB (7 days) data plan. Obviously, not everyone can get access to such a big offer, that is why random sims are selected to enjoy this plan.
Unlike MTN welcome back plan, this MTN 1GB for N100 doesn't have a requirement for you to be eligible, so it just based on try and see. Any sim card can get this offer, be it a new SIM, old SIM or MTN 4G, you might be among the randomly selected users.
3. If eligible, you will get successful message after prompted to auto-renew or not.
4. Data is valid for one month, start browsing.
5. Dial *131*4# to check data balance.
Nevertheless, since some SIM cards aren't eligible, it will be wise for you to know your MTN sim card eligibility status before loading airtime so that you do not feel like it was a waste. So without wasting your precious time, here's what you need to do.
1. Without loading N100 or having up to that on your sim.
2. Dial *131*100# - choose if you want auto-renew or one-off purchase.
3. If you get "You are not eligible for this offer", then you aren't, while;
- If you get "Insufficient Balance" then you know your sim is capable of getting MTN 1GB for N100.
4. Load your N100 Airtime and enjoy it!
5. Subscribe Multiple times if you want, it works too.
This data plan is very cool, it is not valid for a week, but a month. This can be very helpful for subscribers who don't download, stream but only chat on social media, as it can last them for a month.
If you are eligible, comment below, maybe we can find out what makes the sim eligible. Share this post with friends using the social buttons below, thanks for reading and stay updated for more cheap data plans.