GLO has just recently added a new Data Plan which is similar to the previous Special Data Bundle 1.25GB for N200 which was for a week, this new GLO Data plan works on ever sim, everyone is eligible, here's how to Activate yours.
I got the notification about this new GLO Sunday plan this evening and i am sure some glo users must have gotten it. This GLO Sunday plan is obviously for a day, 24 hours and renews weekly, only on sunday. This plan can be used for downloading if you have apps or games to install on your phone and it can be used to download movies as well, so below is how to activate it.
How To Enjoy GLO 1.25GB for N200 only
1. Dial *777# and Type #1 which is "Buy Data".
2. Now on the second option, choose # or #2 depending if you need auto renewal or not.
3. Please select #7 Night and Weekend Plans
4. Type #4 and Send to select N200=1.25GB 1Day SUN
5. You'll get a successful message popup and that your account is active, if you've activated your Mobile Data.
So this is how to Activate it, below contains some frequently asked questions you might need to know so you'll have thorough knowledge on how it works.
GLO Sunday Plan FAQ
1. What are the Major highlights of the SUNDAY plan?
• Sunday Plan is particularly designed for people who would like to use more data on a weekend Sunday
• This plans offers the highest value for money for a one day plan
2. What are the Pack Details
Name: Sunday Plan
- Price: 1.25GN/Sunday 3. Can the customer purchase this plan only on a Sunday??
• The customer can purchase the plan on any day of the week
• The customer will be able to use the plan only on the subsequent Sunday
• For e.g if the customer purchases the plan on a Wednesday, he would be able to use the volume only on the coming Sunday 4. Is this plan available to all customers?
Yes. This plan can be purchased/used by any existing or new GLO customer 5. Can I auto renew these plans?
Yes. This Plan is auto renewable 6. How do I get this new plan?
Plan can be purchased by dialing *777# for plan menu and selecting Night and Weekend option. This plan can also be purchased at http://hsi.glo.com 7. Will this plan work on modems, routers and mobile routers?
Yes, theis plan will work on any compatible device 8. Will my unused volume on Sunday plan get carried forward?
No, the unused volume on the Sunday plan does not get carried forward