Cell C Unlimited Free Internet Via UT Loop VPN
Cell C Unlimited Free Browsing and Free Internet is working on UT Loop VPN, I've shared the settings and explained how it works so you can access the internet free in South Africa. Yes, Cell C was previously blocked, happened for hours and then suddenly began working, here's the settings for UT Loop VPN in 2021
Cell C Free Internet isn't sim selective, it is also easy to tunnel with different settings, it is popularly known to work on HTTP Injector, but sadly, those who has the host creates that which expires after some days or a week and this makes it difficult to always get the new config or there can be change of mind from the creator to ask for payment before sharing, we don't want that for you.
UT Loop VPN has embedded Cell C Unlimited Free Internet so you connect with just one button, there is no need to import, create config or even renew it, we have free servers and our application servers are very fast. So if you are interested in this free internet for Cell C, below are the settings. Before we begin, you should join our Telegram channel, we are less than 85 members in reaching 6000 subscribers, subscribe now to stay updated!
Cell C Unlimited Using UT Loop VPN
UT Loop VPN was released on June 5 with the aim of helping you browse free or cheap by powering apps using social bundles. Since then it has been getting updated regularly with the latest free internet for many countries and ISP for free.
Cell C Unlimited can be seen from the tweaks option, we have 3 fast servers, not South Africa based, but works perfectly. Below are the requirements before using UT Loop VPN to browse unlimited on Cell C in South Africa.
Cell C UT Loop VPN Requirements
VPN: UT Loop VPN
ISP: Cell C
ISP: Cell C
These are the little requirements in using Cell C to browse free on UT Loop VPN above, so below now contains the simple setup in enjoying unlimited free browsing this June 2020.
UT Loop VPN Settings for Cell C ZA
Our Android App can be downloaded officially on Google Playstore or Popular Apkpure website, so you can make your choice, I recommend official Play Store so you have the chance of reviewing the app and also getting updates early.
1. Get UT Loop VPN here.
2. Launch the app with little internet connection.
3. Now you'll see the current updates via announcement.
4. Tap on Tweaks.
5. Scroll down to Cell C Unlimited, countries are alphabetical, so it's easy to locate.
6. Choose any server you like, I recommend Singapore.
7. Tap the connect button in blue, enjoy unlimited browsing on Cell C.
Things to Note:
- UT Loop VPN doesn't support Android 5.0, 4.0 and lower.
- It is compatible with Android 6.0
- I noticed most devices are Android 9.0, so it won't be an issue.
- Cell C unlimited can stop working again, but we'll update you when it happens.
- It is free and unlimited, also leave feedback on Google Play.