MTN, Airtel and 9mobile Free Browsing Cheat For V2Ray VPN by UTLoop
V2Ray by UTLoop Launched: We have finally released the trending Vmess/V2Ray VPN protocol for our beloved users. It is more secure than SSH/SSL protocol, ours can be used for free and cheap browsing, gaming with good ping, and supports so many networks. We have shared how to use UT Loop V2Ray VPN Client for MTN, Airtel, and 9Mobile free browsing.
V2Ray by UTLoop is a better and upgraded version of UT Loop LITE and UT Loop PRO. This vMess Protocol is stronger in security, harder for ISP to penetrate and it supports several old blocked hosts like South Africa CellC, MTN, Vodacom, Sri Lanka Mobitel 0.00 unlimited, and so on.
By using this VPN as a Nigeria, you get access to MTN 100MB daily, Airtel 30MB daily, and 9Mobile 300MB/100MB daily. We already shared the settings for Stark VPN, but you guys using it complained it doesn't connect and it is slow, so we have launched V2Ray by UTLoop for you guys, well, here is the full guide below.
Features of V2Ray VPN by UTLoop
Below contains all the cool features and what you stand to benefit from using the UTLoop V2Ray VPN application on Android for free!
1. It has a friendly user interface. Simple Design.
2. Made it easier to differentiate the countries and networks as we always do.
3. Supports Android 5.0 - 11 devices without bugs or crashes.
4. Easily Ping tweaks/servers to see the current state before connecting. Enjoy the fastest server speed that also supports WhatsApp calls and Gaming.
5. Say goodbye to configuration files that expire as you get updates from us directly with expiry date or stressful importing.
6. If you are still a fan of config, then you can import your "vmess://" or "shadowsocks://" config from the clipboard or scan QR Code.
7. For organizing sake, you can clear all configs so you can import yours on V2Ray by UTLoop Vmess protocol VPN.
8. Advanced v2Ray VPN settings like "Per-app proxy" which allows you to set proxy for apps you don't want to use the VPN connection.
9. No more disturbing online updates popping up on your screen, now you get to update config manually when you wish - Stay updated with us on Telegram to know when we update tweaks.
10. Supports DNS Forwarder Option, so you can get it working for apps that refused to browse when connected, in case that happens.
MTN, Airtel, 9Mobile Free Browsing Cheat for V2Ray by UTLoop VPN
So here are the steps needed to enjoy the current working Nigeria NGA free browsing for all networks, and don't worry, we are working on Glo.
As we have mentioned earlier, MTN is capped at 100MB, Airtel is 30MB and the 9Mobile 300MB varies based on sims, so it could be capped at 150MB for some sims.
2. Now after the auto-install, open the application, you will see a default config notice on what to do.
3. Slide from left to right, or Tap the Menu Option at your Top-Left of the Application.
4. Now select "Update Config", make sure you have an active internet connection.
5. Once updated successfully, as a Nigerian get either your MTN, Airtel, or 9Mobile sim ready.
6. Choose any of the options for Nigeria, we have several hosts on servers 1 & 2.
7. Now tap "Start" to begin the connection, it is very fast in connecting, under 3 seconds you are good to go.
8. Now it needs to show "Connected! Network Ping took **" which means you are fully connected and it is working. So you can begin browsing.
9. But if it fails to detect internet connection, simply apply Airplane Mode on your Network, then turn it off and connect again, then check the internet to confirm and enjoy!
So this is how to use V2Ray VPN (Vmess Protocol) on V2Ray by UTLoop for MTN, Airtel, and 9mobile Free Browsing. If you have questions, please leave your comments below, and we hope you enjoy this new project of ours.