Increase Internet Download Manager IDM Speed On PC, Windows, Laptop
There are two ways to Internet Download Manager IDM Speed that most aren't aware of. I have tested this myself and it works really well. So I assure you guys that you would enjoy fast and reliable speed using IDM with these tips and tricks.
Read Also: How to speed up file transfer on windows
By Optimizing IDM SettingThis method allows you to optimize the IDM setting for the best downloading performances and speed quality. To do that follow the tutorials below.
- First of all launch the IDM on your computer. [ Download HERE}
- Navigate to ‘Downloads > Speed Limiters>Turn On‘
- Then go to ‘Downloads > Speed Limiters>Settings‘. You would see ‘Maximum Speed for one file‘, now enter your internet speed (1MB = 1024kb) and tick ‘Always turn on Speed Limiter on IDM Start up‘, now save the settings.
- Head over to ‘Option‘>‘Connection‘. Now in ‘Connection Type/Speed‘ choose ‘High speed’ and Default max, now set connection number to 8.
Using IDM Speed Optimizer
This trick is also useful as it boosts speed performance as well. I recommend trying the two trick to get a better performance. Use the method below.
- Download IDM Speed Optimizer from Google and extract it.
- Now close IDM using Task Manager and Launch IDM Speed Optimizer as Administrator.
- Now click ‘OptimizeIDM‘ Option.
- Click ‘OK‘ button and that's all. Try any software and feel the speed.
Read Also: How to use psiphon on windows
Wow this trick looks coolReplyDelete
The boss of all tricksReplyDelete