How To Use Google Docs In Offline Mode | Edit Sheets offline
Google docs is one of the best online editing tools which work great. But it needs to works with a very strong internet connection. Learn How to fix trying to connect. to edit offline turn on offline sync when you reconnect.
Google docs is an online tool, and if you don't have a very good internet connection, a message will keep interrupting your work "Checking offline sync status. Please wait." This message can be pretty annoying.
Google docs will also give you an option to use google docs when you're offline. "Trying to connect. To edit offline, turn on offline sync when you reconnect". This message comes up more with google chrome browser. So, you can edit your work offline without having to be online in a google docs.
This is the latest version of google docs, and you will learn how to fix google docs reconnection issue, offline access to google docs i.e how to use google docs offline and how to find google docsofflinee mode.
Here is how to fix trying to connect. to edit offline turn on offline sync when you reconnect.
HOW TO FIX CHECKING OFFLINE SYNC STATUS
This is not a hard task, very easy to do. Below are what you need to know;
1. Have a very strong internet connection when editing google doc online
2. Don't leave the browser anyhow
3. You need to minimize the way you minimise your browser. This can affect google doc becuase google doc works like a cloud storage and it needs 100% internet connection.
These tutorials are based on my experience, if you have anything to contribute, I will be glad to edit and add your opinion.
HOW TO EDIT GOOGLE DOCs OFFLINE
1. First, you should get a message from google docs when you have a low internet connection; "Trying to connect. To edit offline, turn on offline sync when you reconnect"
2. Click on the three dots at your top right to bring a sliding menu
3. Click at your top left to go to the homepage
4. Click on settings
5. A pop up will appear, and you will see the option; '
"Create, open and edit your recent Google Docs files on this device while offline."
6. Activate Google docs offline mode and go back to your article and use it without interruption.
This is the best way i know to activate google doc offline easily and with the smallest effort.
If you have any question or any other way to edit google docs offline, please comment below. Comment will be appreciated.
UcheTechs.Com (UT) was launched in 2017, by Ezedimbu Uchenna Wisdom, a blogger and web designer from Nigeria. Taking UcheTechs to the top wasn't easy, but I envisioned and has thus developed, UT as a platform of trending Games and Gadgets Tutorials.