Fix "There Was a Problem Communicating with Google Servers" 2019
This Error There Was a Problem Communicating with Google Servers occurs especially when you are trying to use your Google App or any application related to Google. Now, this can be fixed easily and bypassed each time it occurs. There are many solutions t fix the error but it differs from different devices.
Below, I have listed all possible fixes for the Fix "There Was a Problem Communicating with Google Servers" error message 2019. So kindly try them below to know the possible one that will work for your Android Smartphone.
FIX 1: Couldn't Sign in Google Account Android
When these problems occur, you won't be able to sign in to google account on Android, so, try this method.
1. Remove any already signed in Google Account.
2. Head to Phone Settings and Clear Cache Data for All Google Related Apps.
3. Now head back to Settings > Account and sign in again.
Now you have Fixed the error message and will be able to log in again on the device
SOLUTION 2: Problem Communicating with Google Servers
1. Head to Phone settings > Security < and Tick Unknown Sources.
2. Download any latest version of Google Play Services Online and Install.
3. Now sign in to any Google account and you can now use the app without the error popping up.
UcheTechs.Com (UT) was launched in 2017, by Ezedimbu Uchenna Wisdom, a blogger and web designer from Nigeria. Taking UcheTechs to the top wasn't easy, but I envisioned and has thus developed, UT as a platform of trending Games and Gadgets Tutorials.