MTN Unlimited (Free Calling) Trick - Call any Number
MTN Free Calling Trick & Activation: It's been quite some time I talked about network tips and tricks, so today, I will show you the latest method used in activating MTN Unlimited Calling trick, yes, this time, not browsing related.
Using this MTN Free calling trick, you can accumulate unlimited Airtime for calling any network, if the Airtime is too much for you, why not also sell the Airtime and earn real cash as an exchange, after all, it is free.
It is said, "nothing comes easy", this MTN Unlimited Call isn't easy to activate, in fact, this is one of the longest and complicated network trick activation posted on this blog. Some people who were able to follow the step were able to get this working, while some couldn't, probably due to how difficult it is, but it is worth it since you need only a new MTN sim.
MTN Free Calling Trick Features
Call all networks in Nigeria
N0.00k Needed to Activate
Sim Selects - Specific Numbers
Unlimited Validity, No Expiry
No App needed to accumulate.
How To Activate MTN Unlimited Free Call Trick
Still works, if you are determined to follow the steps as mentioned here, it should be working for you, just make sure you do not skip any, but we are still open to other methods of activation and suggestions, some time might be new.
1. Buy a new MTN sim card, from these prefix specifically - 081640***, 081641***, 081642***, 081643***, 090611***, 070630***, 080641***. This prefix works better!
2. Once you have confirmed your sim starts from any of these numbers, purchase and register the sim.
3. Like you normally do on any new sim, load Airtime in less than 48 hours to activate the sim or it will be barred.
4. After that, open your devise settings > Mobile Networks > Operators > Choose Scan manually. (This setting differs on other devices, might not be the same location as stated above).
5. After network finish searching, choose other Networks like 9mobile, Airtel or Glo, (DON'T Choose MTN).
6. Now go to your Dial Pad and call any number you want starting with:999number. An Example is: 99907032506321
7. When you get "Number doesn't exist", go back to step 5 and choose another network operator and try again, remember not to choose MTN.
8. If you keep getting such error, keep dialing till it works, it does work. Note that the reason for the error is because others are performing such action too, thereby congesting the network via 999 dialing
9. Once you confirmed it works for you, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't change network operator since it is now working.
UcheTechs.Com (UT) was launched in 2017, by Ezedimbu Uchenna Wisdom, a blogger and web designer from Nigeria. Taking UcheTechs to the top wasn't easy, but I envisioned and has thus developed, UT as a platform of trending Games and Gadgets Tutorials.