Download Signal App (Private Messenger) For Android & iOS
Signal App (Signal Private Messenger) is a new application for Android and iOS getting a lot of attention due to Elon Musk asking his followers to make use of Signal due to WhatsApp's recent harsh policy made by Mark Zuckerberg. We have provided the working link to download the Signal app for Android and iOS in 2021.
Telegram also is a big alternative to WhatsApp, in fact, our audience base on Telegram compared to WhatsApp which is very inactive. So Signal is a new Android and iOS application that cares about your privacy just like Telegram, they are not ready to sell your privacy to other companies like WhatsApp is doing. By selling your info to Facebook which is also owned by the same company, they will make money from you through advertisement.
So we are reviewing Signal App for Android and iOS with a working download link. We tried creating a group link, but you can only add your contacts to the group rather than sharing an invite link which is currently unavailable.
1. Say anything – State-of-the-art end-to-end encryption (powered by the open source Signal Protocol™) keeps your conversations secure. Privacy isn’t an optional mode — it’s just the way that Signal works. Every message, every call, every time.
2. Go fast – Messages are delivered quickly and reliably, even on slow networks. Signal is optimized to operate in the most constrained environment possible.
3. Feel free – Signal is a completely independent 501c3 nonprofit. Development is supported by users like you. No advertisements. No trackers. No kidding.
4. Be yourself – You can use your existing phone number and address book to securely communicate with your friends.
5. Speak up – Whether they live across town or across the ocean, Signal’s enhanced audio and video quality will make your friends and family feel closer.
6. Whisper in the shadows – Switch to the dark theme if you refuse to see the light.
7. Sound familiar – Choose custom alerts for each contact, or disable noises completely. Simon & Garfunkel wrote a hit song about it in 1964, and you can experience the sound of silence whenever you want by choosing “None” as your notification ringtone.
8. Picture this – Use the built-in image editing features to sketch, crop, and flip your outgoing photos. There’s even a text tool so that you can add more words to the 1,000 that your picture is already worth.