Airtel Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat on V2Ray VPN by UTLoop (June 2021)
Airtel unlimited free browsing settings for V2Ray VPN by UTLoop has been discovered by us as we did for the other currently working free Airtel 500MB daily. This new Airtel free browsing settings on UT Loop V2Ray VPN is free and we have confirmed it to be unlimited i.e no data capped. Our VPN is quite fast and all servers are working, so you will definitely enjoy this, so here are the settings.
V2Ray VPN by UTLoop is currently the best tunneling VPN with working latest and updated tweaks for all countries, not only Nigeria. Also, it is the main source of all new NGA tweaks being discovered. The application has many working tweaks, the servers are embedded together with the networks, so you do not have to look for the best servers. So using Airtel Unlimited free browsing on V2Ray by UTLoop, you will get all apps being powered like YouTube, Google Playstore, Browsers like Chrome, and so on.
Airtel unlimited free browsing cheat for June 2021 works only on Vmess protocol, after several testing, it was unable to connect on UT Loop LITE and UT Loop PRO. So it means only the V2Ray protocol works, so our app V2Ray by UTLoop is the best choice for you to enjoy Airtel free browsing internet in Nigeria. So heading to the requirements, below you can see what is required of you to enjoy this on your Airtel sim card for NGA.
1. Download V2Ray by UTLoop From Google Playstore here.
2. Launch the application with an active internet connection.
3. Now head to the VPN menu options, from the options, tap on "Update Config".
4. Now all the latest configurations for different countries will get loaded automatically.
5. As Airtel Nigeria users, scroll down a bit and select Airtel Unlimited by UcheTechs.
6. Now tap the "Connect" button located at the lower part of the app.
7. Once connected for free, you will get the connection ping status on the app.
8. Now minimize the VPN and enjoy unlimited free browsing/downloading/streaming/social etc.
Note: Server overload can make it difficult for the application to connect one-click, so when this happens, all you need to do is apply airplane mode and keep trying. Also, try to update the config regularly to stay updated with the latest tweaks.
UcheTechs.Com (UT) was launched in 2017, by Ezedimbu Uchenna Wisdom, a blogger and web designer from Nigeria. Taking UcheTechs to the top wasn't easy, but I envisioned and has thus developed, UT as a platform of trending Games and Gadgets Tutorials.
Join Us on Telegram for discussion