Vodacom Unlimited Free Internet Via DNS VPN
Here is the latest free net trick for Vodacom network users, this time using a different VPN tunneling application using DNS protocol. This free internet trick is free, confirmed working on Vodacom network, also it is unlimited. As it is using DNS, it won't be having the best speed like 4MB/S, but it works perfectly fine.
This free internet browsing trick works for Vodacom DRC Congo users using the Slow DNS app for android in 2022. With your SIM card and the VPN, get the right settings from this post and enjoy unlimited free internet browsing on your Vodacom Congo ISP (internet service provider).
Since this unlimited free internet browsing uses DNS protocol, it cannot be tunneled on other VPNs like AnonyTun, HTTP Injector, Tweakware. But it could work on other VPNs using DNS methods as Slow DNS and TunnelCat, TLS Tunnel, and even Hammer VPN application.
SEE ALSO: Afganistan Etisalat Free Internet Trick Settings
If you want to use DRC Vodacom free internet trick on pc (computer), then you need to use any software that supports DNS protocol such as TunnelGuru. So follow the below guide to configure and enjoy free unlimited Internet access for Windows and Android operating systems.
- Vodacom DRC SIM card with zero balance and data.
- An Android device (root not needed).
- Slow DNS tunneling application (AnonyTun doesn't have DNS).
- Configuration file for the VPN is posted below.
Settings Tutorial (VPN Over DNS Tunnel)
- Download the SlowDNS app from this post (scroll to find the app).
- Install and launch the application.
- Here are the working settings to configure the Slow DNS app;
➤ Username and password: Leave this part
➤ Server: select any free server of your choice
➤ DNS Server: TunnelGuru.dns.server or any a faster TunnelGuru IP address
➤ Choose TXT: Null
➤ LPort= 250 , RPort= 40
➤ Click on Connect
- Now wait a bit for it to connect, after that, you can now have free unlimited internet for the Vodacom Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Is it for only congoReplyDelete
Please for TanzaniaReplyDelete