Remo Recover Windows: Retrieve Corrupted, Lost, Formatted Files from any Device
We've all been there whereby we mistakenly deleted an important file, or even intentionally did so and then have regrets later. It could be deleting a file by mistake from your PC without enabling recycle bin feature, or be due to a corrupted hard drive, or system failure. However, there is a chance to get your beloved files back, and I can confidently tell you Remo Recover is ahead of its time... let's see what I mean...
Remo Recover was founded in 2011 (about 11 years ago) and was launched with the aim of making it easy for anyone to recover lost data, prevent such from happening across all their gadgets like mobile phones, PC (Windows and Mac), Digital Cameras, Cam-recorder, Memory Card, and more.
Over the years, the company has grown stronger in terms of its product improvements, support base, popularity, and positive reviews from actual and real users. Remo Recover has been successful over the years, having over 15 million downloads and being available in up to 100 countries.
What are the Features of Remo Recover?
Remo Recover has a lot of appealing features, but I will review the best and key features of Remo Recover.
1. With Remo Recover, not only can you recover lost files and corrupted files, but you will also be able to prevent such from happening because the software prevents attacks and possible data loss due to system corruption or power failure.
2. Any type of currently available file formats can be recovered and these include, but are not limited to: .doc, .docx, .xlsx, .pdf, .onenote, .gif, .png, .jpeg, .mp3, .m4a, .avi, .ani, .cbk, .pst, .zip, .mdb, .cgi, .scr, .pkr, e.t.c.
3. It supports different gadgets and devices such as Hard drives, USB drives, Memory cards, SD cards, GoPro, iPods, External hard disks, SSD / HDDs, e.t.c.
4. Ability to automatically sort recovered data the exact way they were stored in your device. Furthermore, you can preview recovered data in real time despite the recovering session being ongoing - this is known as 'dynamic data recovery.
5. Get access to Remo Recover live support for advanced technical guides such as guides on safely taking out the drive, keeping it in an enclosure, and connecting it to a different computer to get back the lost data.
6. It has been tested under extreme and rare data loss situations such as diligently tested for deleted file recovery, lost partition recovery, data recovery from a corrupt hard drive, virus infection, windows reinstating, e.t.c.
7. Though offering an affordable paid version, it also offers a free version by providing users with up to 1GB of free recoverable files.
Remo Data Recovery Full Version Free Download
Before we begin the download and installation process of Remo Data Recovery, take a look at the minimum and recommended system requirements:
Processor – Intel or AMD with a minimum of 1.2 GHz and up.
RAM – 2 GB (4GB recommended)
Free disk space – Minimum 100 MB
Screen Resolution – 1024 x 786
OS Support: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and lower. (32 & 64 bits).